Next week marks the arrival of the 18th annual Virginia Festival of the Book. It has been my good fortune to be involved with the festival for the last ten years. I’ll be around again this year, especially on Saturday the 24th.
Here are a few places you’ll be able to find me:
- Monday, March 19, TV appearance during 5 PM Newscast WCAV-TV CBS 19 to talk about upcoming festival.
- Tuesday, March 20 — 5-6:30 PM – Pre-Festival Book Signing with fellow authors Deborah Prum, Fran Canon Slayton, Jennifer Elvgren, and Jenny Gardiner
- Signature Medical Spa (3350 Berkmar Drive, Charlottesville) to celebrate the launch of the new website: Charlottesvilleauthors.com call 434-923-4646 for more information
- Publishing Day: E-books Panel — I’ll be on a panel with Edwin Barber (WW. Norton), Mayapriya Long (Bookwrights), and fellow author Jenny Gardiner discussing the development and production of ebooks from the author, designer, and publisher perspectives.
- Crime Wave luncheon with keynote speaker Jeffery Deaver
- Dancing With The Manuscripts Panel
- *Note: On Saturday, I’ll also be hanging out from time to time at the Cedar Creek Publishing booth at the Omni
- Omni Hotel ballroom
- Ninth Annual brunch in celebration of African American literature